cp2.jpeg

Parking Lot Answers

Top 5 Paving Companies In South Jersey

Posted by Steven Brahney on May 10, 2016

Over 80% of our business in the South Jersey Market comes from repeat customers.  The other 20% of our business comes from leads for single projects and new clients.  Some clients purchasing our services for the first time are naturally inclined to ask us “who are some of our competitors?”

Our company is dedicated to educating our prospective clients about how to get the best value for their budget dollars and elevating our “tarnished” industry. We offer full transparency when a prospective client calls to learn more about our company and the services we offer.

Read More

Topics: South Jersey Paving Companies

What's The Average Cost To Pave A Parking Lot In South Jersey?

Posted by Steven Brahney on May 19, 2015

The average cost to pave an asphalt parking lot in South Jersey varies from market to market and is contingent on several factors listed below. The average cost in the South Jersey Market for a 50,000 sq ft parking lot ranges in price from $1.25 - $1.50 per square foot for a 1 ½” – 2” compacted overlay.

 

 

 

Read More

Topics: Asphalt Paving, South Jersey Paving Companies, South Jersey Paving

Leave a Comment

Helping Property & Facility Managers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware & Maryland With Their Immediate Asphalt & Concrete Needs!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all