Property / Facility Managers
- Shopping Centers
- Office Buildings
- Corporate Campuses
- Industrial Parks
- Trucking Facilities
As a busy property/facility professional, you have many jobs to juggle as well as vendors to interact with. One of the most important ways to attract and retain tenants in office building or property management settings is to maintain the property’s exterior and curb appeal. The parking lot is the first impression for potential tenants and their customers. A clean, well-maintained parking lot indicates a professional outlook in all aspects of business and translates into a positive first impression.
We offer our clients a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Plan providing you with a computer generated program to identify current asphalt and concrete issues, as well as to establish a 1, 3, 5, 10 & 15-year budget for asphalt and concrete needs. Using our Pavement Guardian program, we can help forecast repair and maintenance needs and establish expense budgets. Customers and tenants will be happy to avoid large capital issues arising down the road by using our “Proactive” approach versus a “Reactive” approach
Our Past/Present Industry Affiliations include: Community Associations Institute (CAI), International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), and the Building Owners and Managers.
Our NJ based pavement maintenance company is here to help you with your parking lot. We make recommendations to meet your budget at every level, while developing long-standing relationships.
We are a one-stop-shop for all your commercial asphalt paving, asphalt repair and concrete needs.
What FixAsphalt.com Offers That Our Competitors Don't:
- We listen to your expectations and then design an engineered scope of work to meet your specific budget
- Our company is strictly a commercial paving contractor, not a driveway company.
- Our crews are trained to get in / out of your parking lots while minimizing impact on your tenants.
- We offer our pavement maintenance services after 5 PM and on weekends to fit your schedule.
- If you currently have a quote from a paving contractor- call us today and in less than 15 minutes we will be able to show you what is missing from their quote which could cost you tens of thousands of dollars or more!