Fixasphalt.com NJ Parking Lot Striping
What is Parking Lot Striping?
Parking lot striping, also known as line striping or pavement marking, provides you and your customers organized traffic flow. Having clearly marked parking stalls shows your customers where to park their vehicles. It helps drivers and pedestrians navigate the twists and turns of your parking lot. This creates a smooth traffic flow within your area and promotes a safe-driving environment.
Parking lot line striping is a fast, easy way to make your property look great while saving money.
An effective parking striping layout consists of line striping for stalls, arrows for all entrances and exits as well as directional arrows , handicap parking spaces, clearly marked fire lane areas and more.
Is Your Parking Lot ADA Compliant?
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a civil rights law that was passed in 1990 aiming to prevent discrimination against people with disabilities.
Since the ADA went into effect in 1992, all companies that conduct business with the public must provide parking spaces specifically for those with disabilities.
Whether you are installing a new parking lot, changing its layout, resurfacing it or having existing stripes repainted, you must make sure that the markings conform to the requirements of the ADA.
Click Here For ADA compliance sheet.
ADA Design Guidelines &
NJ Parking Lot Striping
• The size of your parking lot determines how many parking spaces you must set aside as handicapped parking.
• The first handicapped space must be van-accessible.
• Handicapped spaces cannot be less than 96 inches wide.
• Access aisles must extend the length of the space on both sides; their minimum width should be 96 inches wide for spaces that are van-accessible and 60 inches wide for all other spaces.
• Handicapped spaces must be clearly identified through signage and pavement markings.
• Handicapped parking spaces should be positioned to provide the easiest access from the space to your entrance.
• The standard symbol used on signs and pavement markings is the international graphic denoting handicapped access.
Choosing a NJ Parking Lot Striping Contractor
Not all asphalt surface line striping companies are created the same. When it comes to commercial parking lot pavement marking in NJ, choosing the right contractor for your projects can be very stressful.
What FIXASPHALT.COM Offers That Our Competitors Don't:
- We listen to your expectations and then develop solutions tailored to fit the budget of your specific commercial property
- Our professionally trained pavement consultants build solutions for property owners and managers.
- Our consultants build solutions tailored to your specific asphalt/concrete project.
- We work specifically with commercial industrial property owners and managers.
- Our company is strictly a commercial paving company, not a driveway company.
- Our crews are trained to get in / out of your parking lots while minimizing impact on your tenants.
- We offer our pavement maintenance services after 5 PM and on weekends to fit your schedule.
- Our crews work on every aspect of your asphalt parking lot repairs: catch basins, line striping, pothole repairs etc